Be Speedy – Get Better Service, Reliability, and a Lowered Bill for Your Phone Network with a VoIP Solution.
How much money do you spend on your phone bill every month? Simple answer: too much.
Traditional phone networks for offices get more expensive every year, and what do you see in return? Maybe a few phone extensions, call display, and a voicemail box that can hold 10-15 messages before it’s full. Anything else, and you watch the bill soar higher and higher.
We’ve got the solution you need. The Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone solution from TNCC uses an Internet connection to work instead of a traditional connection. It’s more reliable, sophisticated, and easily accessed than a traditional network. Even better, it’s much more affordable, and has the potential to cut your monthly bill in half! Why wouldn’t you switch to VoIP?
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Get on the phone and give us a call at (760) 744-0442 to find out how our VoIP telephone solution can make your business a bit more speedy.
Here are some of the benefits you can get from our VoIP solution:
- Affordability: We provide your VoIP phone network for a flat-rate monthly fee. No hidden costs on your bill and no potential add-ons that you weren’t expecting. Just the services you want, tailored to your business at a price that could potentially cut your monthly bill in half.
- Reliability: Our VoIP systems are based out of powerful data centers that are monitored 24/7 to ensure your service stays online. Plus, with a hosted VoIP solution from the cloud, your network won’t be confined to a system directly in your office. That means if anything ever happens to your onsite equipment, your phone system is still safely operating from an offsite data center without any interruptions.
- Mobility: Your VoIP phone network is accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection. Use the same phone lines at the office, at home, on the go with a mobile device, wherever, whenever, with one single phone number.
- Ease of Use: You might hear “Internet device” and worry this will be complicated. Fear not: we help you with installation and training, so all you have to do is pick up the phone and call. Plus, our solution can be easily used with Windows, Mac, or Linux systems, and easily integrated with Outlook or Exchange!
- Advanced Features: VoIP phones let you access PBX business class features normally unavailable for smaller businesses, such as:
- Softphone client
- Call recording
- Mobile apps for iPhone and Android
- Integrated fax server
- Conference calling
- Automated phone attendants with interactive voice response
- Branch Office and Remote connectivity
- And more
The Network Co. of California goes beyond broken hardware and offers peace of mind when it comes to your Unified Communications Systems.
Our wide range of IT services and communications solutions for businesses in San Diego have been tried and tested over 20 years of business, and we’re ready to help you get technology made easy again. Find out more about how we can help you by contacting us to schedule a free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (760) 744-0442 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.