What is the most valuable resource for a San Diego area business? It isn’t money – that’s what everything else comes together to make for you. And it isn’t people, because even though people are the heart of your business, they also rely on this precious (and oh-so-rare) commodity.
Time is what everyone needs in order to get work done, and that old yarn is true: time is money. At The Network Co. of California, we promise not to waste your time, because we know what a valuable resource it is for a business in San Diego. Why? Because we’ve grown our business here too.
We’ve seen firsthand how the way time is spent directly influences how productive employees are and thus, how profitable a business can be. For us (maybe unsurprisingly), it all comes to down to IT. Good IT services SAVE time, but bad IT services COST time, and lost time means more than just wasted minutes on the clock:
- Potentially missed business opportunities
- Damaged client relations and overall reputation
- Reduced employee productivity and morale
- Wasted payroll dollars
That’s why we’re all about anticipating problems before they start, keeping your IT expenses predictable and within budget, and devoting maintenance and planning towards your technology to ensure it’s always at its best and focused on YOUR NEEDS FIRST.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Get on the phone and give us a call at (760) 744-0442 to find out how we can make your San Diego business’ IT focused on your needs.
Here’s the truth – everyone wants their computers to go faster. Speed is the name of the game when it comes to making technology convenient, and when you have speedy technology, it translates to higher productivity, better efficiency, and money saved.
- Cloud computing services to make your important systems and data accessible for you and your staff from anywhere you can access the Internet, so you can better collaborate and work from anywhere you need to.
- 24/7 remote monitoring of your IT systems to ensure that IT issues are caught as soon as they occur and downtime is prevented from dragging down your productivity.
Your information technology is a big investment. We get that. When you spend a lot of money on something, you want to make sure it stays safe. A big part of our approach is to make sure you get the right technology to protect your business from whatever the future might hold.
- Email & network security to prevent viruses, spam, data theft, and other cybercrime, as well as security consulting to check your systems for weaknesses that hackers could exploit.
- Backups, disaster recovery, and business continuity services to keep your data safe from being lost or destroyed, and helping your business recover quickly and easily from potential disaster.
It’s not enough to just get some shiny new services and fixed computer or two and call it a day. No sir, what you need is a plan. That’s one of the things you get from The Network Company that you don’t find elsewhere – the guidance and leadership to plan for improving your technology step by step as the years go on.
- All our managed IT services are provided for your business at an affordable flat-rate monthly fee, letting you easily budget for your IT needs without worrying about unexpected expenses.
- IT consulting & virtual CIO (chief information officer) services to help you plan for the future of your business’s technology.
The Network Co. of California goes beyond broken hardware and offers peace of mind when it comes to your IT. Our wide range of IT services and solutions for businesses in San Diego have been tried and tested over 20 years of business, and we’re ready to help you get technology made easy again.
Whether your business is in San Marcos, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Temecula, Poway, or anywhere else in the San Diego area or even elsewhere in California, we’ve got what it takes to make IT easy for you.
Find out more about how we can help you by contacting us to schedule a free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (760) 744-0442 or sending us an email at email@example.com.