TNCC Does – Helping Build a Trusting Relationship Wherein You Can Depend on Your Engineer!
Does your IT company assign a dedicated engineer to your company? Someone who is entirely focused on guiding you through the complex world of information technology? We know it’s tiring – working with IT companies who offer nothing more than a revolving door of technicians who come to your office, don’t know much about your company, and as a result, take longer to fix problems – all the while costing you money.
The Network Co. of California assigns a dedicated engineer to each and every one of our managed services clients. Give us a call at (760) 744-0442 or send us an email: email@example.com to discover the benefits of our unique approach to technology!
We understand the importance of using IT strategically, as opposed to using IT as a means to get work done. That’s why we assign a dedicated engineer to take responsibility for all of your technology needs – a dedicated engineer who is committed to:
- Understanding your company and how you operate, who depends on what systems, what goals you have, and what challenges you face.
- Being responsible for all work performed and making sure tickets generated are resolved quickly.
- Staying responsive to your needs as whenever you have an issue or question, your dedicated engineer is just a phone call away.
- Becoming your trusted guide to help you better leverage and understand your technology – partnering with you throughout the years.
- Keeping you informed and in the loop on everything going on with your technology: problems found, time taken to address problems, etc.
We know having a relationship with your IT company is important, and we believe it’s easier to build a relationship when you have a dedicated engineer who’s readily available to help you out. This provides consistency and a deeper understanding of your needs so we can align your technology to promote growth and success.
Discover the power of having a dedicated engineer on your side. Contact TNCC at (760) 744-0442 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.