Stop and think for a moment of just how much you use your information technology in a regular day at your San Diego manufacturing & distribution firm. It’s not the big projects or the technology that helps run your facility, though those are important! No, it’s for the every-day little things that you need to get done in order to keep work flowing. It’s for the phone calls both in and out, for the emails between employees, for the calendars that schedule your day. It’s for how quickly you’re able to pull up records and keep track of your inventory. It’s the glue that keeps all the other parts of your business working together smoothly.
That sounds pretty important, doesn’t it? And think of what happens to you when that network fails. It’s not just a matter of having to spend money on repairs – it’s how much you lose out on during the time you lose:
- Staff productivity & morale
- Relations with your clients and vendors, and overall reputation
- Potential business opportunities and sales
- Wasted payroll dollars
So you want to keep your IT running healthily, but you don’t have the time or inclination to manage all that yourself. You’re better focused on what you do best – running your business.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. At The Network Co. of California, we’re experts when it comes to providing IT services and solutions for manufacturing & distribution firms in the San Diego area. We’re focused on increasing the reliability and efficiency of your technology to keep productivity high and costs low.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Get on the phone and give us a call at (760) 744-0442 to find out how our proactive IT solutions can make sure your San Diego manufacturing & distribution firm gets the support it deserves.
When you choose to partner with our team of IT experts, we’ll help you make the most of your IT investment by:
- Going beyond simply resolving IT issues: We go above and beyond to maintain a proactive approach to your information technology, in order to reduce the amount of IT issues that occur.
- Discussing your goals and objectives: We aim to learn your unique business goals and objectives, in order to align your information technology with those goals and objectives to help you achieve the desired results.
- Keeping your budget in mind: We always keep your budget in mind, whether we’re recommending new hardware or software, or simply creating a strategic IT plan; we’ll make sure you’re within budget.
- Addressing your questions, concerns & issues: We address your questions, concerns & issues via our onsite and remote IT support; and we always speak in plain, non-tech terms you’re able to understand.
- Using innovative technology to improve daily operations: Providing the best and most innovative IT solutions like cloud computing, file sharing, VoIP telephones, and more – all to improve your productivity and efficiency every day.
The Network Co. of California goes beyond broken hardware and offers peace of mind when it comes to your IT. Our wide range of IT services and solutions for manufacturing & distribution firms in the San Diego area have been tried and tested over 20 years of business, and we’re ready to help you get technology made easy again. Find out more about how we can help you by contacting us to schedule a free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (760) 744-0442 or sending us an email at email@example.com.