Is your IT company doing their best to make sure you have the right tools and solutions to help your business thrive?
Most tech companies know the cloud is the strongest and most effective tool to help businesses increase productivity and make the most out of their technology.
If your IT company in America’s finest city isn’t talking to you about cloud computing, then you need to set your business up with one that will. Why? Because cloud computing not only helps you to complete tasks with ease, but you’ll produce better quality work by seamlessly collaborating with co-workers. Have we mentioned it’s also incredibly cost-effective?
Technology for Your Budget
- Pay-as-you-go pricing allows your business the opportunity to modify your services to fit your individual needs. We’ll take into account the number of employees and size and scope of your business – you can finally stop paying for services in bulk and starting spending on only the services you really need.
- All of the money you’ve been draining on unneeded or unused technology can be reinvested somewhere else in your business. You won’t need to be concerned with continuous maintenance and licensing fees from expensive hardware anymore.
Improved Flexibility and Collaboration
- With cloud computing we offer your business the solutions you need to function at your absolute peak. Get access to documents, applications, calendars, contacts and anything else stored in the cloud from any device with an internet connection.
- Employees will share and collaborate on projects effortlessly and regardless of location. They can create, edit and share documents in one easy place.
- VoIP business phones, Microsoft Office 365, and several other hosted applications will streamline your tasks, cut costs, and allow you do produce your best work ever. Clients will be thrilled and you can be proud of your output – cloud computing provides business tools you can rely on.
Keep Your Data Protected
- Cloud storage alleviates the risk of losing data due to an in-office disaster or human error. Your files will always be backed up and easily accessible, and when data is stored in the cloud its encrypted for ultimate security
To learn what other San Diego County companies aren’t telling you about cloud computing and to talk about how The Network Co. of California will make it work for you, contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (760) 744-0442.