A Chief Information Officer is just a big fancy term for something that’s actually pretty simple: someone to advise you on using your technology to pursue your business goals, both short-term and long-term. If you hired a CIO directly, they’d be there to make important decisions about IT purchases and planning, and to help ensure that your IT use and direction is focused on the needs of YOUR San Diego business.
That sounds great, doesn’t it? Trouble with C-level executives is how much they usually want for a paycheck. Still, the kind of planning and strategy they can provide for a business can’t be beat. A CIO can make sure you’re going to invest wisely in your information technology and make the right purchases and decisions to meet your needs, keep your employees happy and productive, and stay on track toward the future. Isn’t there a way of getting that kind of guidance without paying through the nose for it?
At The Network Co. of California, we offer our clients a virtual CIO service through our IT Consulting. We offer you our years of experience to advise you on the future of your information technology, but you don’t have to pay us the same big bucks you would for a brand new C-level executive. We want to sit down with you, find out what you’re all about, and work with you to make an IT strategy that makes sense for your needs.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Get on the phone and give us a call at (760) 744-0442 to find out how our IT Consulting and vCIO Service can help you make smart decisions for your future.
Our vCIO service starts with a simple strategy for developing an IT plan that’s focused on your needs:
- Learn about your business: We’ll meet and talk about your business, learning about your needs and your goals. We want you to tell us what you want your technology to do for you, so we can focus on helping you achieve your goals.
- Understand how your business depends upon IT: We ask the right questions to determine just how you and your staff use your IT every day. We want to find out what you already get done with your technology, and more importantly, what you want your technology to do for you. When we learn what works and what doesn’t work, we can begin to plan for improvements.
- Anticipate challenges: We’ll prioritise your IT needs so we can attend to the most crucial ones first, ensuring your security above all else. We’ll also help develop a realistic budget to work on improvements to your IT systems one step at a time, so you don’t have to worry about spending a lot of money all at once.
- Make a Plan: Everything comes together in an IT Plan, laid out step-by-step in easy to understand English terms. We’ll make sure there’s a realistic schedule to be followed, and that everyone knows what needs to be done in order to make the needed changes every step of the way.
- Adapt to Change: We’ll be prepared to change your IT strategy as time goes on. After all, new technologies will become available, and your business’ needs will change as you grow and evolve. Together, we’ll regularly revisit your plan and make any needed course corrections to ensure we stay on the right track.
The Network Co. of California goes beyond broken hardware and offers peace of mind when it comes to your IT. Our wide range of IT services and solutions for businesses in San Diego have been tried and tested over 20 years of business, and we’re ready to help you get technology made easy again. Find out more about how we can help you by contacting us to schedule a free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (760) 744-0442 or sending us an email at email@example.com.