Business VoIP Systems For Businesses In San Diego
How much money do you spend on your phone bill every month? Simple answer: too much. Alright, we know that’s true of all your bills, but let’s talk about what you actually get out of your phone service for how much you pay.
Traditional phone networks for offices get more expensive every year, and what do you see in return? Maybe a few phone extensions, call display, and a voicemail box that can hold 10-15 messages before it’s full. Anything else, and you watch the bill soar higher and higher. Plus, most traditional phone networks leave you chained to your desk – getting them translated over to your cellphone is a pain and a half.
We’ve got the solution you need. A Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone solution from The Network Co. of California uses an Internet connection to work instead of a traditional connection. They’re more reliable, sophisticated, and easily accessed than traditional networks. Even better, they are much more affordable, and have the potential to cut your monthly bill in half! Why wouldn’t you switch to VoIP?
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Get on the phone and give us a call at (760) 744-0442 to find out how our Business VoIP telephone solution can make your business a bit more speedy.
Here are some of the benefits you can get from our VoIP solution:
- Affordability: We provide your VoIP phone network for a flat-rate monthly fee. No hidden costs on your bill, no potential add-ons that you weren’t expecting, none of that stuff. Just the services you want at a price that could potentially cut your monthly bill in half. The solution is easily scaled to the needs of your business, so you only pay for the size and type of services you want!
- Reliability: Our VoIP systems are monitored 24/7 to ensure they stay online so you never have to worry about unexpected downtime. Plus, with a hosted VoIP solution from the cloud, your network won’t be confined to a system directly in your office. That means if anything ever happens to your onsite equipment, your phone system is still safely operating from an offsite data center without any interruptions.
- Convenience: Your VoIP phone network is accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection. Use the same phone lines at the office, at home, on the go with a mobile device, wherever.
- Ease of Use: You might hear “Internet device” and worry that VoIP phones will be a lot more complicated than your current phone system. No worries: we keep the interfaces user-friendly and help you with installation and training to get the most out of them.
- Advanced Features: VoIP phones let you access business class features normally unavailable on traditional phone networks for smaller businesses, such as:
- PBX (Private branch exchange) capabilities
- Conference calling
- Automated phone attendants
- Desk-to-desk calling
- And more
The Network Co. of California goes beyond broken hardware and offers peace of mind when it comes to your IT.
Our wide range of IT services and solutions for businesses in San Diego have been tried and tested over 20 years of business, and we’re ready to help you get technology made easy again. Find out more about how we can help you by contacting us to schedule a free no-obligation review of your business systems by calling (760) 744-0442 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.